Friday, October 17, 2014

Gillian and Paul's Wedding Invitations

Happy Friday everyone! It's a beautiful sunny day in Cape Town; I hope everyone is getting ready to enjoy a beautiful weekend ahead! But before that, I would like to share with you the wedding invitations I designed for Gillian and Paul.
These two are not only one of our closest friends but the most wonderful couple I've ever met. Both of them are relax, gentle and truly sincere real people! And let's not forget how stylish this couple is... I guess that from the moment they started dating we all knew they were perfect for each other.

The theme for their wedding was "Botanical love". So for the invitations we combined soft illustrated floral elements with rustic craft paper and twine.
If you like the invites, wait until you see some images from their magical winter wedding...

1 comment: