Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paper Garlands yeayyy...


You should see the amounts of paper I've been collecting from all the offcuts of all the invites I've been making for all the beautiful couples over the last year....

I'm quite precious about paper and recycling... so every little piece, no matter how tiny it is, I keep... .. I've been using it to make notes, cards, sketches, you name it... but there's still sooo much paper... It has now become boxes and boxes, hehe... So, being looking for ideas on how to reuse this not so-scrap-looking-paper, and this is one of the first things I made: Paper Garlands!!!!

Handmade with love and offcuts of beautiful wedding invitations, they are great to decorate your studio or home... If you like them as much as I do (my house is full of paper garlands now), you can buy them online on Hello Pretty.

Happy Wednesday for everyone... I hope those that are in South Africa enjoy the public holiday/long weekend coming...

1 comment: