Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Buenos Aires First Impressions


So, it’s already been 2 weeks since I got to Buenos Aires… and as the saying goes: “time flies when you are having fun…”

I’m very happy to be back in my home-city: seeing my family and hanging out with my old friends is awesome. Also being able to eat all the delicatessens and sweets that I miss so much in Cape Town, makes me smile…   

So combining a gourmet tour through alfajores de dulce de leche (a kind of cookie filled with amazing caramel dipped in dark chocolate) and milanesas y empanadas (meat shnitzel and local savoury meat pies) along with girl-chats, a little shopping and the celebration of my friend’s recent engagement, this trip is amazing so far…

Here’re the firsts snaps I’ve taken… Hope you like…




No comments:

Post a Comment